INDIANAPOLIS, IN – November 8, 2022 AOTMP® announced plans to publish an eBook for its global audience of businesses and their executives to inform and educate them on the potential to drive more impactful business results by activating telecom, mobility, and IT management as a strategic asset. The eBook offers playbooks with use cases contextualized for CEOs, CIOs, and technology management professionals. Industry vendors seeking insights on delivering more business value to customers through telecom, mobility, and IT solutions will also benefit from reading the eBook.
“The eBook is a blueprint for executives and telecom, mobility, and IT groups who are looking to align to executives, industry vendors who have solutions that can help contribute to business value generation, and anyone else who is looking to position telecom, mobility, and IT as a significant contributor to initiatives the C-suite cares about,” said Timothy C. Colwell, AOTMP® Executive Vice President.
- The eBook is scheduled to publish in January 2023 and will contain the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Telecom, Mobility, and IT
- Chapter 2 – The CEO Playbook
- Chapter 3 – What Matters to the CEO
- Chapter 4 – Use Cases for the CEO
- Chapter 5 – The CIO Playbook
- Chapter 6 – What Matters to the CIO
- Chapter 7 – Use Cases for the CIO
- Chapter 8 –The New Telecom, Mobility & IT Vision for the CEO and CIO: Rethink the Approach
- Chapter 9 – Executive Allies: Company Overviews and Impact Contribution Statements
The eBook is supported by AOTMP® Executive Allies that will contribute real world examples of how telecom, mobility, and IT management departments and service and technology providers can contribute to business outcomes. For information on becoming an Executive Ally, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 317-275-2000.
AOTMP® is a global organization, empowering professionals in the dynamic $4+ trillion telecom, mobility, and IT management industry. AOTMP® delivers value through training, certifications, memberships, events, industry awards, best practices, women in tech, resources & publications, content solutions, and solution certifications.