AOTMP Industry Council
A group of global telecom management industry thought leaders dedicated to exploring opportunities to advance the industry.
The Council explores the “new” telecom management industry, which goes far beyond telecom expense management and mobility management and includes many untapped opportunities. Telecom management includes all network services, carrier services, mobility and IoT solutions, cloud solutions, software, hardware, and emerging technologies that impact telecom environment performance.
The industry consists of three main components:
Vendors influence efficiency, performance, productivity and the costs of operating the telecom environment, while the environment itself can strategically impact business results, attracting positive executive attention and support. Benefits of membership include:
- Opportunities—be the first to learn about new opportunities for enterprises, for telecom environments and for vendors who serve those environments; and be a part of creating those opportunities
- Regulatory & Compliance—learn what is happening in Washington and around the world and how it impacts your organization; and be a part of influencing that activity
- Networking and Relationships—network with other vendor and enterprise members throughout the year and create relationships that can accelerate performance in your environment that can last a lifetime.
- Industry Insights—use industry insight compiled by the Council to advance your organization, the Council and the telecom management industry
- Thought Leadership—position yourself and be part of a group of industry thought leaders who are advancing the telecom management industry
- The membership cost includes full participation for enterprise and vendor Council members in the fall AOTMP Industry Council event (a $2,495 value) and full participation for enterprise Council members in the Spring AOTMP Summit (a $1,495 value). Vendor members may attend the AOTMP Summit through a paid sponsorship program.
- See More Benefits