Applying for Membership
Telecom management includes all network services, carrier services, mobility and IoT solutions, cloud solutions, software, hardware, and emerging technologies that impact telecom environment performance.
- Before completing your application, please read and accept the Membership Terms and Conditions and the Code of Conduct
- Fill out the application and submit. You will be asked for general information and three questions:
- Describe your experience in the industry
- Describe your current role and responsibility
- Why would you like to join the Council?
- Each team member for a group application must submit an application form.
- Applications will be reviewed and accepted, denied or placed on hold within 48 business hours of receipt. All memberships are subject to approval of the Executive Director and are based largely on potential contributions the member can make to the Council. Vendor membership applications may be placed on hold to maintain a roughly 1:1 ratio of enterprises and vendors. Applications may be rejected due to conflict of interest or any other reason the Council Executive Director determines.
- Upon acceptance of your application, you will be notified by email and provided a link to submit payment.
- Membership is valid for 12 months and begins on receipt of payment.
- All members will use the standard AOTMP Industry Council logo.