AOTMP Industry Council Overview
The Council is open to enterprise and vendor professionals and explores opportunities for all parties in the telecom management ecosystem – vendors, fixed and mobile telecom environments, and the businesses they serve.
Create a leading and exclusive global peer-to-peer network for all parties in the telecom management ecosystem that drives business results and advances the industry forward.
The AOTMP Council is a leading and exclusive peer-to-peer network for all parties in the telecom management ecosystem to drive business results for members and advance the industry forward. Members will have access to the highest quality of industry content, leading edge industry speakers and thought leaders, and concierge level networking opportunities with peers based on personal goals and objectives. Below are the benefits and value of membership.
- Contribute and be a part of moving the industry forward by addressing industry challenges and developing new industry opportunities
- Tools for job growth
- Position your organization as an industry thought leader
- Live and remote events and workshops throughout the year
- The online events are at no cost for enterprise and vendor council members
- Curated content and topics determined by the council that help evolve the industry
- Be the first to learn new ideas for making increased contributions to your business
- Be part of exploring and determining opportunities to advance the industry, for the benefit of all parties in the ecosystem
- Participate in polls and studies and receive industry insights
- Be a part of what is going on in Washington and around the globe from a regulatory and compliance perspective
- Peer-to-peer networking and workgroups
- Create business impacting relationships and partnerships through networking
- Be elected to serve on the Board of Directors, set agendas, and represent council at industry events and publications
- List membership on LinkedIn profile to position yourself as an industry thought leader
- Use industry council member logo in signature lines, company newsletters, etc.
- Be listed on the Council web site
Members may participate in two live Industry Council events and four online events per year (one event every other month). The membership cost includes full participation for enterprise and vendor Council members in the fall AOTMP Industry Council event (a $2,495 value) and full participation for enterprise Council members in the Spring AOTMP Summit (a $1,495 value). Vendor members may attend the AOTMP Summit through a paid sponsorship program. In addition, the following opportunities will be available for Members throughout the year:
- Workshops and brainstorming sessions, either live in person or online where Members will explore new business opportunities
- Telecom management ecosystem value proposition roundtables by membership group
- Third party, including legal, insight into regulatory changes in Washington affecting the industry
- Third party speakers to address timely and relevant industry topics