INDIANAPOLIS, IN – September 13, 2022 AOTMP® Engage 2023, the in-person annual conference for Telecom, Mobility, and IT Management professionals, will return to the Renaissance at SeaWorld Orlando. The main conference will feature thought-provoking IT procurement, IT expense management, and mobility management topics. The Industry Awards & Recognition and Association Member Meeting will take place on May 3. The first AOTMP® Women in Technology conference will follow with a celebration and reception on May 3 and mainstage presentations and panels on May 4. Early bird registration for Engage 2023 will begin October 3, 2022. Bookmark AOTMP® Engage 2023 for quick access to important conference information and updates.
Programming at the event will include
- Industry Awards Ceremony highlighting outstanding individuals and teams
- Mainstage Panels with Enterprise professionals including topics such as:
- Enterprise Guidance for Industry Vendors
- Telecom, Mobility & IT Management Program Performance
- Mainstage sessions focused on thought leadership and strategies, covering topics such as:
- Procurement and Contract Negotiations
- IT Expense Management’s Role as a Digital & Business Transformation Partner
- Mobility Management Strategy: Supporting Today’s & Tomorrow’s Workforce
- Breakout sessions focused on best practices and success stories, covering topics such as:
- Evaluating & Mitigating Supplier Risk
- Accelerating Audit & Optimization Outcomes
- BYO Guidance
- Themed evening receptions
- Sponsors and exhibitors with the newest industry solutions
AOTMP® is proud to announce its top three sponsors for this event have been secured, with ProcureLogix taking the exclusive top spot as Premier Sponsor. Connectbase and Sakon hold the next two spots as the platinum sponsors. Their support helps make this exciting event possible.
Timothy C. Colwell, AOTMP® Executive Vice President, said, “We are excited to gather industry professionals at a face-to-face event where we will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from one another. As an industry support organization, AOTMP® remains ever committed to helping telecom, mobility & technology professionals drive the entire industry forward, together.”
AOTMP® is a global organization, empowering professionals in the dynamic $4+ trillion telecom, mobility and IT management industry. AOTMP® delivers value through training, certifications, association memberships, events & programs, best practices, publications, resources, and professional development.
Learn more at www.aotmp.com