INDIANAPOLIS, 17 September 2018— AOTMP, a global information, research and advisory firm for telecom, mobility and technology management best practices and industry standards, has unveiled the AOTMP Research Agenda for Q4 2018 and Q1 2019.
The upcoming agenda includes fresh perspectives and insights into today’s evolving telecom landscape. It also includes the first AOTMP research focusing on the European TEM landscape. Following are the reports that will be published over the next six months.
- Why ITSM is the Hottest Software Segment in the Enterprise: Secrets to Integration (Analyst Perspective)
- Integration Download: Why TEM to ITSM Integration Matters in Today’s Ecosystem (Analyst Perspective)
- So You Want a TEM: Landmines to Avoid When Selecting a TEM for Your Business (Analyst Perspective)
- European TEM Market Landscape Market Landscape
- Business Value Revealed: What Enterprises Want from TEM (Analyst Perspective)
- Business Value Revealed: What Enterprises Want from MMS (Analyst Perspective)
- Myths and Facts: An Informed Guide to MMS Vendor Evaluation (Analyst Perspective)
- Telecom / Mobility / IT: Technology Radically Changing Business Outcomes (Analyst Perspective)
- 2019 State of the Telecom / Mobility / IT Management Industry State of the Industry
- Vendors Transforming the SD-WAN Landscape Market Landscape
- Digital Transformation: Beyond the Hype and into Reality (Analyst Perspective)
- Telecom / Mobility / IT Professionals: How to Earn Change Agent Accolades by Flexing Your Digital Transformation Muscle (Analyst Perspective)
- Business Case Development: Is SD-WAN Right for Your Enterprise? (Analyst Perspective)
“This new research brings to light the intricate interconnections of the telecom, mobility and IT ecosystem and the demands of digital transformation on enterprises today and the vendors who support those efforts,” says Stacy Hiquet, AOTMP Chief Content Officer.
This research agenda reflects key themes that will be discussed/explored during keynote sessions, breakouts, and roundtables at AOTMP 2019 to be held April 7 – 11 in Orlando, Florida.
To download the detailed agenda for Q4 or Q1 reports, visit the AOTMP Research and Advisory pages. For information about subscribing to AOTMP Research and Advisory or to license a published or upcoming report, contact AOTMP Research Sales or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AOTMP is a leading global information, services and advisory firm for next generation Telecom / Mobility / IT Management best practices and industry standards for organizations and the vendors who support them. Best practices cover network services, carrier services, mobility and IoT solutions, cloud solutions, software, hardware, and emerging technologies that impact telecom environment performance. Using information, data and compiled analytics from thousands of telecom environments worldwide, AOTMP solutions help enterprises drive performance, efficiency and productivity while significantly reducing costs; and help vendors provide a new level of value to their customers. AOTMP’s solutions are based on its patented Efficiency First® Framework methodology and are the foundation for Telecom / Mobility / IT Management Centers of Excellence being built across the globe. For more information, visit aotmp.com.