Would you enjoy being part of a highly-skilled marketing team that’s driven and passionate? Do you have a knack for web and graphic design? Are you driven to be involved in marketing activities both broad and deep? How do perks like company-provided snacks, coffee and soft drinks sound? How about health, dental, and vision insurance? Did we mention we have an open PTO policy? If this sounds like a great fit for you, keep reading!
Why AOTMP®? Simply put, it’s the people.
AOTMP® Associates are curious, aware, and passionate. Energized during the journey and laser focused on results, our team is made up of professionals who are ethical, knowledgeable, authentic, adaptable, low-maintenance, and – they shine.
- Curiosity drives AOTMP® Associates to dig deep as a way to truly understand individual clients and business needs. Cookie-cutter assumptions and recommendations aren’t part of an AOTMP® Associate’s toolkit, they use big brain logic in addition to never-ending tenacity to solve critical business problems.
- AOTMP® Associates are situationally aware. They understand their audience and are able to adapt seamlessly. Awareness is guided by experience, humility, and a relentless desire to effortlessly communicate and connect.
- Results define an AOTMP® Associate’s passion. A persistent quest for knowledge coupled with a desire to push the innovation envelope characterizes their dedication. In their eyes, the job isn’t done until results are achieved.
The Web and Graphic Designer will serve on our internal marketing team reporting to the Director of Marketing. The primary duties for this position will revolve around web design, graphic design, and social media. However, s/he will also act as a utility across marketing disciplines including PPC, SEO, analytics, and writing. The Web and Graphic Designer will be a person who has marketing experience and thrives in an environment where collaboration as well as continued learning is valued. Attention to detail and ownership over projects is a must.
- Independent, yet able to work collaboratively across the team/organization
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Technologically-savvy and resourceful
- Results-oriented and solution-focused with a problem-solving attitude
- Able to exercise strong attention to detail
- An effective communicator in speaking and writing
- Self-motivated with a learning attitude and a sense of urgency
- Understand and comply with company policies
- High level of accountability
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate, and design graphics for social media, digital marketing banners, landing pages, and email campaigns
- Assist in website maintenance and creation of new content pages
- Assist in the production of AOTMP® Insights – Our digital industry publication
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Help optimize our eCommerce initiatives
- Work with team to develop SEO
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns and social engagement
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Identify ways to enhance marketing automation
- Assist in project management from start to completion
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, Drift, SEMrush, Monday.com, WordPress, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Suite such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience with e-commerce a plus
- Experience in marketing automation
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Video production experiences a bonus but not required
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Extensive work at a computer
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is helpful for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information, and to prepare or inspect documents
- No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force may occasionally be required. Requires good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment (e.g., computers, headsets, calculators)
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. This position works in our office located at 7602 Woodland Dr., #150, Indianapolis., IN 46278.
To apply for this position, click here!