AOTMP® LDN 2020
Due Date: October 1, 2019
July 21 – 22, 2020
Hayes UB3 5AN
Enterprise Companies and their telecom, mobility and IT professionals, such as:
- Director, Procurement
- Director, Project Management
- Director, Telecom
- Director, Mobility
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Senior Telecom Analyst
- Senior System Administrator
- IT Service manager
- Financial Analyst
- Expense Manager
We are specifically looking for presentations on the following topics. Presentations outside of these topic areas may be considered but will not be top priority.
- AI based operations
- Dynamic Services
- Autonomous Networks
- Edge Computing
- Dynamic Provisioning
- Data Security
- Smart Cities
- Machine Learning
- Quantum Computing
- Enhanced Mobile Broadband
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality
AOTMP is looking for proposals that appeal to all types of adult learners. In order to have the best educational experience for the participants in your session, AOTMP is looking to move away from the traditional lecture-based 60-minute education session to a more participant-based 60-minute education session.
- Problem Solving– speakers pose a problem and lead attendees through exercises to develop solutions
- Panel Presentation– moderated discussion by no more than three panel members and one moderator
- Experimental/Case Study– speakers review a case study and lessons learned
- Interactive Presentation and Group Discussions
Before you submit your proposal, please think about various ways to make your presentation highly engaging and interactive for participants. Some ideas on how to engage your participants include but are not limited to:
- Include a 5-minute or less video clip(s) to engage audience participation regarding the topic.
- Discussions and lessons learned from the audience.
- Allow for 10 minutes of question and answer time at the end or build that time into your presentation.
- Create an opening for participants to dialogue about the subject.
- Draw them into your topic at the beginning so they stay tuned into it with you for the entire session time.
- Show your audience through scenarios, graphics, stories or case studies.
- Begin with a question the audience wants answered and compile the various answers throughout the session.
Proposals will be accepted online only from April 5 to August 2, 2019.
Note: Co-presenter(s) names and panelists must be identified during the proposal submission process. Substitutions of presenters and panelists will not be allowed.
Proposals will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Overall quality of submission content.
- Well-defined educational objectives.
- Relevancy of content to the Industry.
- Presentation skill and experience of the proposed speaker(s).
- Topic and content applicability to a broad audience.
Note: This conference seeks to educate its audience and not promote any specific products. Presentations cannot be sales pitches. If you are a supplier of products or services, please ensure your session content is based on a relevant topic, case study, concept, or idea, and not your products, services, or proprietary information.
If your proposal is accepted, a Speaker Agreement to participate will be sent to you upon selected with the details of your assigned time/date. You and any other co-presenters will be required to sign and return a copy of the AOTMP Speaker Agreement document no later than September 6, 2019.