Corporate Membership: Service Provider
An AOTMP® corporate membership shows your company’s commitment to the industry. Not only that, but it also gives your team access to the education, resources, and information they need to effectively develop the skills that help them improve their job performance, move forward in their career, and make them even more valuable to your business.
- All features and benefits included in the individual memberships.
- Up to 10 individual members.
- Corporate Logo placement on the Membership Directory.
- Corporate recognition in AOTMP® Insights publication.
- Opportunities to present at member meetings.
- Corporate AOTMP® Insights Content Contributor.
- Participate in the Member-to-Member Promotion program.
- 10% Discount on AOTMP® purchases; some exclusions apply.
Join the Association
Begin your membership by completing the form below
More about Corporate Membership
The perfect membership level for teams
Public Sector Organizations
- Government (Local, State, Federal)
- Education (K-12, Higher Education)
- Emerging Market Businesses
- Mid-Market Businesses
- Enterprise Businesses
- Multi-National Corporations
Business can be any size. Telecom / Mobility / IT spend is NOT a qualifier for association membership
I joined AOTMP® to be part of making the Telecom world a better place and to collaborate with people in the industry to learn, grow and implement good ideas in my workspace.
As long as I can remember, AOTMP® has always been a beneficial advisor on Telecom, Mobility, and IT Solutions. Tellennium is in the business of partnering with our clients to solve problems. So, a better understanding of the challenges that organizations are faced with daily, allows Tellennium to evolve and adapt to our customers’ needs.
Renewing an Existing Membership?
We make it easy to ensure your membership doesn’t expire.