Our Commitment to Privacy
What Information Do We Collect?
When you interact with us through the Site and/or Services, we may collect different types of information from users, as further described below:
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Examples of Personal Data we collect from you include first and last names, company name and address, email address, telephone number, username and password for accessing an AOTMP account, and IP addresses. Additionally, when you contact us to ask for information by mail, we shall collect your full postal address.
Automatic Anonymous Data includes additional information we collect regarding your interactions with the Site and activities on the Services. All of the Automatic Anonymous Data that is automatically submitted to us by your browser is considered anonymous information and non-identifiable meaning it cannot be used to specifically identify you.
How We Collect Information
We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information through the Site or Services. For example, we receive Personal Data when you register for access to the Site, contact us with enquiries, fill out forms, or respond to one of our surveys.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. AOTMP may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by AOTMP affiliates, agents, or service providers.
How We Use and Disclose Information
- Data Uses via the Site. If you use the Site, we will us your data to process and respond to your requests, comments, inquiries, and other forms you complete through the Site.
- Data Uses via the Services. If you use the Services, we will use your data to support our delivery of products and services to you.
- Data Uses for Customer Service. You may be contacted either by mail, telephone, fax, or by email, primarily as follow-up to your request/enquiry or to answer any questions. We may also contact you with administrative communications that are reasonably necessary, such as billing or service notifications.
- Data Uses for Direct Marketing. You may be contacted, from time to time, about other products and services of AOTMP that may be of interest to you. We will use your data to inform our use of the Google AdWords remarketing service.
- Data Uses and Disclosures for Research. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Site and Services, AOTMP often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests, and behavior based on the Personal Data, Automatic Anonymous Data, and other information provided to AOTMP. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. AOTMP may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents, and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate data will not identify you personally. AOTMP may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Site and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Improving the Site via Google Analytics. The Site uses Google Analytics to track viewing trends and help analyze how visitors use the Site. This information will help us to improve the Site and the overall user experience.
- Improving the Service. We use your data to enhance our understanding of your preferences and improve the Services.
- Disclosures to Service Providers. We share your data with other third-party service providers to assist us with hosting and maintaining the Site and Services as well as perform other business related functions. Examples of such functions include, but are not limited to, mailing information, maintaining databases, ID verification, processing applications, shipping and fulfillment, and processing payments and completing transactions. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the minimum data that they need to perform their specific function. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Data only as necessary to provide these services to us. We also enter into contracts with these service providers that require them to protect your Personal Data.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations. We will share your information with law enforcement, government officials, regulatory agencies, or other parties when we are required to do so by applicable law. We will also disclose your information to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or legal process. If requested by law enforcement or judicial authorities, we will provide this information on receipt of the appropriate documentation.
- Protection of Individual’s Vital Interests. In emergency situations, we will use or share your information when doing so is necessary to protect an interest that is essential for an individual’s life.
How to Withdraw Your Consent
At any time, Data Subjects from the EEA may withdraw consent you have provided to AOTMP for using, disclosing, or otherwise processing your Personal Data. You may withdraw your consent by emailing AOTMP at email@example.com, and following the instructions in our communication to you.
Please note that your withdrawal of consent to process certain Personal Data about you (1) may limit our ability to deliver services to you, and (2) does not affect the lawfulness of our processing activities based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Data Subjects from the EEA have the following rights under the GDPR:
- To access the Personal Data we maintain about you;
- To be provided with information about how we process your Personal Data;
- To correct your Personal Data;
- To have your Personal Data erased;
- To object to or restrict how we process your Personal Data; and
- To request your Personal Data to be transferred to a third party.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us at the information we provide below. We will consider and process your request within 30 days. Please be aware that under certain circumstances, the GDPR may limit your exercise of these rights.
If at any time you do not wish to receive offers and e-mails from us, we ask that you tell us. You may remove your name from our mailing list by sending us an e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating in the subject line “No Offers or E-mail.”
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services on the Site or through the Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The Site offers a publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Data from our blog, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Data, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Links to Other Websites
Your access to and use of the Site and Services is subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Security of Personal Data
Unfortunately, no data transmitted over or accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we attempt to protect all Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant that Personal Data will be completely secure from misappropriation by hackers or from other nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network. We will notify you in the event we become aware of a security breach involving your Personal Data (as defined by applicable law) stored by or for us.
How to File a Complaint
7602 Woodland Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278