Publication date: March 2019
It’s hard to imagine an enterprise setting that couldn’t benefit from unified communications. Nonetheless, telecom/mobility/IT management professionals and their C-level leaders will want to do their due diligence to ensure implementation will serve the organization’s best interests. This Analyst Perspective report guides enterprises through the considerations core to determining whether a UC implementation is warranted. In turn, vendors may use this report to help prospects and clients solidify a UC deployment decision.
Enterprise Benefits from 3 Reasons to Implement Unified Communications:
- Assess the enterprise environment for UC candidacy
- Understand the technology-management considerations
- Educate executives and other employees
Vendor Benefits from 3 Reasons to Implement Unified Communications:
- Use this report to demonstrate knowledge of implementation considerations
- Rely on this report to demonstrate alignment with independent, third-party recommendations.
- Educate employees and prospects through webinars, marketing campaigns, and other outreach efforts.