Numerous organizations across the globe are replacing circuit-switched telecom packet services for frame relay and MPLS due to flexibility, scalability, error identification potential, and reduced costs. However, few are prepared to support packet-switched circuit and service audit initiatives because they lack a clear plan and strategy.
This course highlights the most common considerations and features expert guidance for overcoming your packet-switched circuit and service audit obstacles.
Benefits for Enterprises:
- Determine the most common packet-switched audit mistakes made
- Understand peer challenges as it relates to packet-switched audits
- Mitigate risk by incorporating packet-switched audit best practices
Benefits for Vendors:
- Understand the most common packet-switched audit mistakes made
- Incorporate best practices within your implementation processes
- Use report as sales and marketing collateral