Numerous organizations across the globe are considering a BYOD mobile policy implementation. Enterprises go into the engagement seeking a seamless, pain-free process, but this often ends up not the case.
However, with proper planning and clear expectations, a BYOD mobile policy implementation can be a successful endeavor. This course highlights the most common mistakes made during a BYOD implementation and features expert guidance for overcoming the obstacles.
Benefits for Enterprises:
- Determine the most common mistakes that are made during a BYOD implementation
- Understand peer challenges as it relates to BYOD implementation
- Mitigate risk by incorporating BYOD implementation best practices
Benefits for Vendors:
- Understand the most common mistakes made during a BYOD implementation
- Incorporate best practices within your implementation processes
- Use report as sales and marketing collateral