Numerous organizations across the globe are establishing a Center of Excellence (CoE). However, few are prepared to support these CoE establishment initiatives because they lack a clear plan and strategy.
This course highlights the most common considerations for CoE establishment and features expert guidance for overcoming your obstacles.
Benefits for Enterprises:
- Determine the most common CoE mistakes made
- Understand peer challenges as it relates to building a CoE
- Mitigate risk by incorporating CoE best practices
Benefits for Vendors:
- Understand the most common CoE mistakes made
- Incorporate best practices within your implementation processes
- Use report as sales and marketing collateral