Numerous organizations across the globe are identifying Center of Excellence (CoE) business practice owners. However, few are prepared to support these business practice owner identification initiatives because they lack a clear plan and strategy.
This course highlights the most common considerations for business practice owner identification and features expert guidance for overcoming your obstacles.
Benefits for Enterprises:
- Determine the most common business practice owner search mistakes made
- Understand peer challenges as it relates to business practice owner searches
- Mitigate risk by incorporating business practice owner search best practices
Benefits for Vendors:
- Understand the most common business practice owner search mistakes made
- Incorporate best practices within your implementation processes
- Use report as sales and marketing collateral