Publication date: April 2019
Diving into the practice of addressing user behavior within an enterprise requires establishing a baseline understanding of the key roles that will direct the practices, attitudes and end-user experiences of technology within the business, all while maintaining security, compliance, and availability of critical systems. Together, the CIO and CISO can implement and secure the practices that will prevent potential attacks on the organization. The orchestration of these two roles working together is critical for a successful security plan within the business.
- Understand user behavior in an enterprise that directly impacts security, compliance, and availability.
- Understand how the roles of a CIO and CISO work together to ensure secure practices to prevent potential attacks.
- Improve cybersecurity practices within the organization
- Understand enterprise user behavior and develop solutions to aid these pain points for enterprises
- Gain in-depth knowledge on cybersecurity issues that are impacting the industry
- Use report as sales and marketing collateral