- July 2018 – Analyst Perspective: The Biggest Risk to Enterprise Cybersecurity? The Employee
- July 2018 – Analyst Perspective: ITAD: The Mobile Asset Black Hole and How to Fix It
- July 2018 – The Interconnect Between Personal and Business: What We’re Connecting to, Why and Ways to Reduce Risk to the Organization
- July 2018 – Tangoe Releases Atlas, Invigorates Customer Base with Roadmap
- June 2018 – Analyst Perspective: Managing the Evolution of Mobile App Dev Platforms to Cloud-Driven MAD
- June 2018 – Analyst Perspective: Establishing a Baseline for Cybersecurity Management in the Enterprise
- June 2018 – Analyst Perspective: Assessing Which Mobile Devices Enterprises Use the Most, and Why
- September 2018 – Analyst Perspective: Ways CIOs and CISOs are Addressing User Behavior: Cybersecurity Use Cases
- September 2018 – Analyst Perspective: IoT Use Cases and Management Considerations in the Transportation Industry
- September 2018 – Analyst Perspective: The Telematics Revolution – and the Vendors Leading the Way
- January 2019 – Analyst Perspective: Telecom / Mobility / IT: Technology Radically Changing Business Outcomes
- February 2019 – State of the Industry: 2019 State of the Telecom / Mobility / IT Management Industry
- February 2019 – Market Landscape: Vendors Transforming the SD-WAN Landscape
- February 2019 – Analyst Perspective: Digital Transformation: Beyond the Hype and into Reality
- March 2019 – Analyst Perspective: Telecom / Mobility / IT Professionals: How to Earn Change Agent Accolades by Flexing Your Digital Transformation Muscle
- March 2019 – Analyst Perspective: Business Case Development: Is SD-WAN Right for Your Enterprise?
- September 2019 [Webinar Recording] Best Practices in Building a Mobility Policy
- September 2018 [Webinar Recording] 2018 Telecom Expense Management Market Landscape
- August 2018 [Webinar Recording] BYOD vs. Corporate-liable? 5 Recent Changes Affecting the Decision
- July 2018 [Webinar Recording] 5 Tips to Choosing a Telecom Expense Management Vendor
- June 2018 [Webinar Recording] Measuring Telecom Management Team Performance and Efficiency: The 3 Areas of Focus
- June 2018 [Webinar Recording] Optimizing Telecom Management Success: 3 New Fundamentals Your Team Must Master
- May 2018 [Webinar Recording] GDPR – What You Don’t Know WILL Harm Your Business
AOTMP Telecom Management Research
AOTMP Research evaluates current and future state trends and performance in telecom management while addressing the needs and interests of enterprises and the vendors who support them. Using information and data points from thousands of telecom environments worldwide, AOTMP Research helps enterprises drive performance, efﬁciency and productivity while signiﬁcantly reducing costs. The clarity and detail of AOTMP research is unmatched in the practice of telecom management and AOTMP expertise translates analysis into actionable ﬁndings representative of the industry and all its related segments.
Where does your organization stand in its TEM/MMS to ITSM integration?
A Research & Advisory Subscription is the key to success for both enterprises and vendors who want to gain knowledge and insight into telecom, mobility and technology management markets, practices and industry standards in order to drive business results.
Vendors who might benefit from AOTMP Research & Advisory include: providers of products and services used in a fixed and mobile telecom environment and providers supporting enterprise telecom management practices such as services or software vendors, equipment or device vendors, carriers, operators or systems integrators and VARS.