- November 2018: Analyst Perspective: So You Want a TEM: Landmines to Avoid When Selecting a TEM for Your Business
- October 2018 – Market Landscape: MMS Market Landscape 2018
- September 2018 – Analyst Perspective: Ways CIOs and CISOs are Addressing User Behavior: Cybersecurity Use Cases
- September 2018 – Analyst Perspective: What is a Smart City Today and How Should It Be Managed?
- September 2018 – Analyst Perspective: Is Mobility as a Service Right for Your Enterprise? Assessing the Capex vs. Opex Proposition
- August 2018 – Market Landscape: TEM Market Landscape 2018
- July 2018 – Analyst Perspective: The Biggest Risk to Enterprise Cybersecurity? The Employee
- July 2018 – Analyst Perspective: ITAD: The Mobile Asset Black Hole and How to Fix It
- July 2018 – The Interconnect Between Personal and Business: What We’re Connecting to, Why and Ways to Reduce Risk to the Organization
- July 2018 – Tangoe Releases Atlas, Invigorates Customer Base with Roadmap
- June 2018 – Analyst Perspective: Managing the Evolution of Mobile App Dev Platforms to Cloud-Driven MAD
- June 2018 – Analyst Perspective: Establishing a Baseline for Cybersecurity Management in the Enterprise
- June 2018 – Analyst Perspective: Assessing Which Mobile Devices Enterprises Use the Most, and Why
- October 2018 [Webinar Recording] Managed Mobility Services Market Landscape
- September 2019 [Webinar Recording] Best Practices in Building a Mobility Policy
- September 2018 [Webinar Recording] 2018 Telecom Expense Management Market Landscape
- August 2018 [Webinar Recording] BYOD vs. Corporate-liable? 5 Recent Changes Affecting the Decision
- July 2018 [Webinar Recording] 5 Tips to Choosing a Telecom Expense Management Vendor
- June 2018 [Webinar Recording] Measuring Telecom Management Team Performance and Efficiency: The 3 Areas of Focus
- June 2018 [Webinar Recording] Optimizing Telecom Management Success: 3 New Fundamentals Your Team Must Master
- May 2018 [Webinar Recording] GDPR – What You Don’t Know WILL Harm Your Business
AOTMP Telecom Management Research
AOTMP Research & Advisory uncovers significant trends in the Telecom / Mobility / IT Industry and predicts future demand while addressing the needs and interests of enterprises and the vendors who support them. The clarity and detail of the research is unmatched in the industry. Information and data points from thousands of enterprise telecom, mobility and IT environments worldwide fuel the insights AOTMP Research & Advisory uses to help enterprises drive performance, efﬁciency and productivity, and to help vendors maximize their potential in the industry they serve.
Where does your organization stand in its TEM/MMS to ITSM integration?
A Research & Advisory Subscription is the key to success for both enterprises and vendors who want to gain knowledge and insight into telecom, mobility and technology management markets, practices and industry standards in order to drive business results.
Vendors who might benefit from AOTMP Research & Advisory include: providers of products and services used in a fixed and mobile telecom environment and providers supporting enterprise telecom management practices such as services or software vendors, equipment or device vendors, carriers, operators or systems integrators and VARS.