Enterprise Policy Management Trends
Developing, managing and enforcing solid telecom, IT, and mobility policies throughout an enterprise mitigates risk and improves telecom management performance. For example, AOTMP Research has found that organizations with stringent wireless policies and enforcement protocols reduce mobile expense by 21 percent. They also report fewer security incidents than their peers because they planned ahead. Often, though, enterprises struggle to establish a policy that meets or exceeds business requirements, and that can be monitored and enforced effectively in an automated fashion. The most effective policies are clear, concise and comprehensive. This Analyst Perspective report will consider how enterprises are managing telecom, IT and mobility policies and discuss ways to improve policy management performance.
- Assess enterprise policy management trends
- Evaluate areas of strength and opportunity
- Provide guidance to vendors to help clients improve policy management performance
AUDIENCE – ENTERPRISES
- Telecom/IT (CIO, Vice Presidents, Directors and Other Professionals) – Impact on strategy, budget, center of business excellence, risk management
- Executives (HR/Legal/Business Unit Leaders) – Impact on employees, laws and regulations, and business objectives.
AUDIENCE – VENDORS
- Equipment/Device Manufacturers
- Systems Integrator/VAR
- Executive – Impact on strategy, revenue, market share
- Marketing (CMO, Vice Presidents, Directors and Other Professionals) – Impact on messaging, brand reputation, solution differentiation, customer acquisition
- Service Delivery (Vice Presidents, Directors and Other Professionals) – Impact on service delivery, quality, customer satisfaction
- Sales/Business Development (CSO, Vice Presidents, Directors and Other Professionals) – Impact on sales, customer acquisition
- Product Development (CPO, Vice Presidents, Directors and Other Professionals) – Impact on solution design, enhancements