Are TEM Vendors’ Global Capabilities Keeping Pace with Enterprise Needs and Demands?
Executing upon a global strategy for managing telecom, IT and mobility services can be complex. Regulations, billing formats, cultural practices – everything varies country to country. Relying on TEM vendors to handle these domains can be a solid decision if the vendor’s capabilities are up to par. Using enterprise and vendor input, as well as AOTMP analyst perspective, this report will assess the state of TEM vendors’ global capabilities in meeting enterprise requirements as the industry looks ahead to 2018 and beyond.
- Discuss enterprise requirements regarding managing global telecom expense
- Assess the state of vendors’ global TEM capabilities
- Analyze areas of strength and those that need reinforcement
AUDIENCE – ENTERPRISES
- Telecom/IT (CIO, Vice Presidents, Directors and Other Professionals) – Impact on strategy, budget, center of business excellence, risk management, business enablement
AUDIENCE – TEM/EMM VENDORS
- Executive – Impact on strategy, revenue, market share
- Marketing (CMO, Vice Presidents, Directors and Other Professionals) – Impact on messaging, brand reputation, solution differentiation, customer acquisition
- Service Delivery (Vice Presidents, Directors and Other Professionals) – Impact on service delivery, quality, customer satisfaction
- Sales/Business Development (CSO, Vice Presidents, Directors and Other Professionals) – Impact on sales, customer acquisition