TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Membership begins upon acceptance of member application and is subject to receipt of dues payment.
- Membership is valid for twelve (12) months from acceptance date and are renewed annually at the published rate.
- Members attests that the membership type selected accurately represents the industry segment the applicant represents at the time of application.
- Members will adhere to the Code of Conduct and AOTMP® reserves the right to cancel memberships for violations of the Code of Conduct at any time.
- Members agree to the use of their likeness, name, title, and company name in the member directory, association publications, and membership promotional materials.
- Members in good standing have the right to use their membership logo on internal and external professional communications.
- Member-only events are for members in good standing and substitutions are not permitted.
- Association memberships are non-transferable during the annual subscription period.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee membership. AOTMP reserves the right to accept or reject membership applications for any reason including but not limited to conflicts of interest.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We, the members of AOTMP, agree to adhere to all posted meeting, event, and engagement rules of conduct; and, we accept a personal obligation to uphold association values for its members, member organizations, and the telecom, mobility, and IT management industry.
- Commitment – Continuing the pursuit of knowledge and lifelong learning.
- Integrity – Conducting business with authenticity, ethics, honesty and respect.
- Community – Fostering a culture of collaboration and networking to promote personal and professional development.
- Excellence – Always delivering world-class quality, services, skills and attitudes.
- Innovation – Enabling a spirit of curiosity, challenging the status quo, and desiring to do and be better.