Numerous organizations across the globe are building a business case for auditing. However, few are prepared to support these initiatives because they lack a clear plan and strategy.
This course highlights the most common considerations for building an auditing business case and features expert guidance for overcoming your obstacles.
Benefits for Enterprises:
- Determine the most common business case mistakes made
- Understand peer challenges as it relates to business case building
- Mitigate risk by incorporating business case building best practices
Benefits for Vendors:
- Understand the most common business case mistakes made
- Incorporate best practices within your implementation processes
- Use report as sales and marketing collateral