Numerous organizations across the globe are measuring Center of Excellence (CoE) results. However, few are prepared to support these CoE results measurement initiatives because they lack a clear plan and strategy.
This course highlights the most common considerations for CoE results measurement and features expert guidance for overcoming your obstacles.
Benefits for Enterprises:
- Determine the most common CoE measurement mistakes made
- Understand peer challenges as it relates to CoE measurement
- Mitigate risk by incorporating CoE measurement best practices
Benefits for Vendors:
- Understand the most common CoE measurement mistakes made
- Incorporate best practices within your implementation processes
- Use report as sales and marketing collateral