Numerous organizations across the globe are strategically addressing technical, financial, and operational goals through a Center of Excellence (CoE). However, few are prepared to support these strategic CoE planning initiatives because they lack a clear plan and strategy.
This course highlights the most common considerations for strategic CoE planning and features expert guidance for overcoming your obstacles.
Benefits for Enterprises:
- Determine the most common CoE planning mistakes made
- Understand peer challenges as it relates to CoE planning
- Mitigate risk by incorporating CoE planning best practices
Benefits for Vendors:
- Understand the most common CoE planning mistakes made
- Incorporate best practices within your implementation processes
- Use report as sales and marketing collateral