Upon completing this course, you will have learned how to:
– Recognize the benefits of an IT asset disposition program
– Demonstrate the value proposition associated with properly disposing of IT assets
– Recognize which certifications demonstrate sound IT asset disposition policies
– Match business case elements with their definition
– Demonstrate an understanding of risk mitigation
An organization’s IT asset disposition policy asks, “How many working devices do I have and how many do I need to dispose?” With a focus on mobile devices, this course covers the benefits of an IT asset disposition program, the value proposition it offers, and the certifications which demonstrate sound policies. The value derived from decommissioned devices is discussed, but an emphasis is placed on risk mitigation and environmental protections. This course would not have been possible without the assistance of Cascade Asset Management. Their industry knowledge, and guidance, directly contributed to the success of this course.
AOTMP® is a global organization, empowering professionals in the dynamic $4+ trillion telecom, mobility and IT management industry. AOTMP® delivers value through training, certifications, association memberships, events & programs, best practices, publications, resources, and professional development.
7602 Woodland Drive · Suite 150
Indianapolis, Indiana 46278
United States of America
©2022 AOTMP® all rights reserved.