Upon completing this course, you will have learned how to:
– Explain the importance of telecom budgeting
– Define telecom budget requirements
– Establish a baseline of products, services, network, and operational costs
– Identify best practices for budget reporting
– Identify best practices for budget management
Budgeting is an integral part of telecom management. Understanding current and future financial telecom requirements enables professionals to meet the service needs and financial objectives of the organization. This course shares proven practices, strategies, and tools to support telecom professionals in budget planning, budget development, and budget management activities.
AOTMP® is a global organization, empowering professionals in the dynamic $4+ trillion telecom, mobility and IT management industry. AOTMP® delivers value through training, certifications, association memberships, events & programs, best practices, publications, resources, and professional development.
7602 Woodland Drive · Suite 150
Indianapolis, Indiana 46278
United States of America
©2022 AOTMP® all rights reserved.