Upon completing this course, you will have learned how to:
– Evaluate current mobility needs and long term user adoption of UC
– Understand and evaluate the selection methods for UC Mobility solutions
– Understand UC Mobility features, future use and each role’s use
– Understand how to manage BYOD policies while using UC to its potential
– Evaluate future UC Mobility requirements
– Measure success in UC Mobility implementations
This course enables a telecom manager or planner to understand the specific needs of mobility in Unified Communications (UC), as well as the best practices for implementing and managing the two technologies together. As more businesses adopt UC, telecom managers need to know how it can impact the mobile technology within the enterprise. IT and C-suite decision makers must understand the increase in user demand for mobility and how its functionality can improve via UC.