Many enterprises are choosing to implement Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) to reduce costs, increase bandwidth, and improve security. This course provides a plan for implementation, including pre- and post-implementation tasks and activities, that will assist the enterprise with network migration.
Upon completing this course, you will have learned how to:
– Understand implementation options – DIY, fully managed, or hybrid
– Mitigate risks associated with a network migration
– Build a business case for an SD-WAN implementation for your enterprise
– Define functionality and SLA requirements; and choose a service provider based on those requirements
– Develop a preliminary project plan for implementation
– Understand post-implementation considerations
Purchase the course without a subscription for $298
Get instant notifications about new content and opportunities.
©2023 AOTMP® University. All rights reserved.
Privacy & Legal Statements