This course is an overview of environmental and physical security. Environmental security covers environmental threats to telecom equipment. Physical security covers the protection of telecom personnel and equipment. This course provides best practices, standards and mitigation procedures to reduce risk and these explain the measures to consider to secure enterprise wide equipment across the telecom network.
Upon completing this course, you will have learned how to:
• Define areas of environmental/physical security
• Provide standards for environmental/physical security
• Provide the flow for validating environmental/physical security
• Understand risks for equipment loss
• Describe ways to mitigate common risks for environmental/physical security
• Provide AOTMP® recommended best practices for equipment security
Purchase the course without a subscription for $298
Get instant notifications about new content and opportunities.
©2023 AOTMP® University. All rights reserved.
Privacy & Legal Statements