AOTMP® University has been a positive experience for all team members, including those more tenured. The great part about the TEM space is we learn something new regularly. If there is a topic someone wants to explore deeply, AOTMP® offers classes and certifications to support continuous growth and learning. More specifically, Dell recently expanded our India team, and the portal served as great tool to teach the TEM discipline to individuals who have had little to no telecom experience. We also had a team member rotate from a TEM Analyst role to Circuit Provisioning, and she focused on certifications and classes to assist with the transition.
January 20, 2022
Association member meetings are designed to connect, educate, and advance members. Held quarterly, meetings include five standard agenda items:
- Welcome (New Members, Speakers).
- Industry Recognition (Announcements, Accolades).
- Industry Intel (Guest Speakers, Member Panels).
- Working Group Discussions (Presentations, Q&A).
- Industry Opportunities (Collaboration, Open Discussion).